Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Advent Calendar

So... Some people have advent calendars with little chocolates behind them, right? Everyone loves a bit of chocolate! Well, this is a little different. I did something like this a few years ago and I only remembered about it recently so thought I would resurrect an old idea from myspace years gone by.

Basically, I have made a list of 25 people who have made my life that little bit better, just by being in it. Each day of advent I will be writing a little message blog to them and about them, basically detailing just how wonderful they actually are!

I just don't think we tell those in our lives how important they are enough. It is only when a life changing event or something dramatic happens that we realise firstly, who are true friends are and secondly, that we simply could not do without them!

If you are on this list, then yay for you! If you aren't, it isn't that you aren't special to me or that you haven't been wonderful- it's just I only have so many days in advent!

xx

Thank you to my puncture repairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment