Tuesday 21 December 2010

Day Twenty-One: Joe and Mary Lindsay


Joe and Mary:

Firstly, I need to start by saying you both a huge pair of treats! Both of you never cease to make me smile anytime we meet and I adore spending time with you guys.

Joe, I encountered you on a number of occasions in the Oh Yeah but it was only when I came in to appear on your radio show to help you quit smoking that you realised I had a 'proper job' as you put it!! That I wasn't just the girl who only ever wore Oh Yeah tshirts and gave out booze!! Those appearances on your show were the most enjoyable I ever had to do within that role. I clearly wasn't very good, as your lingering habit can attest ;) (and as for my own...well!)

I will always remember your generosity when it comes to a cause, whether it be giving up your time to compare/dj or trying your best to raise awareness- you were always so willing to be involved.

From the moment I saw you both together, you have always seemed like such an amazing couple who clearly both dote on another and are the best of mates at the same time. The relationship you have is one I can only wish to aspire to having myself someday! I have never been in your company Joe without you mentioning how beautiful, stunning, amazing, (insert other superlatives here) your wife is. It is so beautiful to witness that, and heartwarming that Mary says the same for you.

I want to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for the support you have offered over the last year! As I said above, it is always an absolute pleasure to spend time in the company of you both. Over these last few months your friendship has been an immense source of support and I can't tell you how much that means. You are both wonderful friends and beautiful people (despite Joe's incessant slagging of me!!) ;)

Thank you again for being there and for all the laughs, hugs and pickmeups!

Love, good tunes, fabulous fashion sense (that one's for Mary) and above all, friendship xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment