Friday 10 December 2010

Day Ten: Gary Moore


Gary:

A very recent addition to the list for Advent Lovelies but reinforced by his Jagerbomb drinking skills and his deep love for them sweaty boys, LaFaro...!

So, this blog is all about the people who have made life that little bit better just by being in it, so it was only fair that you were added to the list! You are the person that I have known the least amount of time on here but yoou definately deserve your mention.

Thank you for your support over the last little while, all the thoughtfulness has not gone unnoticed! Your texts and phonecalls cheer me up no end, and make me smile.. Which is a mighty accomplishment! :) I love how passionate you are about the music scene here, especially my LaFaro boys and ASIWYFA. It makes me grin when I hear you talk about the impact they have on you, cos I know what impact they have on me!

Someday soon, I promise we will go sledding! (Now that it is in writing I have to be held to it!)

Thank you for being you, for being a friend, for listening, for taking the time, for making me laugh and for having a very thick skin around all my mates! :)

Hugs, jager, pokes, smileyfaces and inappropriate LaFaro lyrics! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment