Monday 20 December 2010

Day Twenty: LaFaro


Jonny, Dave, Herb and Alan:

There just aren;t enough words to tell you guys how proud I am of you all, individually and collectively. It's not often you get to say that you are a massive fan of your friends' band- but that's exactly what I am. A massive fan first, friend second.

This year has seen you goes go from strength to strength, whether it be massive tours supporting big bands or releasing an album or recording another one in weeks! It always makes me and Amy smile at gigs to see how crazy people go for your stuff! Its amazing :)

On a personal note, you guys have just been brilliant friends over the last year and especially the last few months. It means the absolute world to know you have friends like you guys, always willing to stand up for you and there when you need them. Thank you.

Jonny:
When I look back on this year, it feels like you and Amy dominated it for me. You both have been there for me more than most. I love you to bits pet, and being the person who introduced me to Amy, I have to thank you immensely for that- I simply cannot imagine not having either one of you in my life. Thank you for everything, the hugs, the smiles, the car fixing, the teaching of cars, the general Jonny-ness. Thank you xx

Dave:
I cant explain how one text asking me if I wanted a cup of tea can make the world of difference, but it can. The fact that you guys were there when I most needed someone to be there will always stand out for me. I cant thank you enough for your friendship pet.

Herb:
Your reaction when I phoned you that night will always stay with me, the fact that you were there in minutes is one of the most touching things I can remember. Thank you for all your support, all the late night chats, all the drunken dinner parties and all the hugs, especially the hugs.

Alan:
I am so proud of where you are at right now. You have no idea just how amazing a person (and a drummer) you actually are. I know it takes time for you to trust people and come round to them, but I am so glad I get to call you a friend, and vice versa. You deserve the world hon, go get it! :)

Thank you to all four of you, you have made this year better, just by being around...

"It's the spaces in between that make sense of everything"

All my love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment