Thursday 23 December 2010

Day Twenty-Three: Amy Joyce


Amy:

I simply don't think there are enough words to express the bond we have. You are one of the most amazing, strong, beautiful and genuine ladies I have ever met. And I am blessed to know quite a few of those type of women- so you're up there!!

I love thinking of how we were when we first met and how far we have come to this point! I love the irony and the randomness of our friendship. I have always said that the testament of a true friendship is when who you call on when big things happen. As you can probably tell now, I am thinking that we have a true friendship! Whether it be panics on the playing fields, breakdowns in card shops or flat tyres, I know that I can call you- and it works both ways.

I cannot even begin to tell you how inspirational you are and you don't even realise it. You have dealt with more in your life than most other 'grown ups' I know, and yet you don't complain, you rarely show anyone the depths of what is going on and you are always able to look after the needs of others before your own. I think it's the fact that you do all this so instinctively without ever expecting anything in return that makes you so amazing! I just hope you know how many people see what you do and think you are beyond wonderful!!

I am so thankful and blessed to have you in my life Amy, you are a true gem and I am forever in your debt for all the support and love you have given me over recent times. You have mopped more tears and downed more jager with me than would be considered healthy!!

I love you to absolute pieces darling and would go to the ends of the earth for you if you needed me to.

Love, jager, dog hairs, shoe sharing, sisterly love, finishing sentences and so so much more xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment