Tuesday 14 December 2010

Day Fourteen: Mary Young


Mays:

You, my dearest, are one in a million. Maybe even a billion! A smile that can light up rooms and a heart so big it could fit the whole of Scotland in it (if you reallllly wanted!!)

It seems absurd that we are as close as we are when we don't see each other from one month to the next and at times don't talk for a little while. But with you, time doesn't seem to factor into it at all. You are one of the very few people in my life that I could pick up the phone to you having not spoken in weeks and it be like I saw you an hour ago.

I have always loved your generosity and warmth Mays, you always remember about important things to people and you know how to make people feel valued and appreciated as friends. I will never forget the package of mix CDs you made me for at one of my low points. Such a little thought that meant the entire world to me.

I have had some of the best gig experiences with you as well, every time we meet we seem to have the knack of being at the most amazing events that knock us for six! I have seen two of my absolute fave bands with you and it made it all the more special to do so!

I dont see you as often as I would like, but I promise, a visit to Glasgow is in order for me very soon.

I hope you realise exactly how wonderful you are and much you mean to me. Thank you for everything darling.

Love, VIPin it up, free burgers, sleazys, white russians and battered burgers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment