Saturday 11 December 2010

Day Eleven: Ruairi (and Agata )


Rurs and Agata:

Firstly, I want to congratulate you both! Today being the day you commit to one another for life and say 'I do'. I am so delighted for you and I hope that today is exactly how you would have dreamt it would be, you both deserve it. I cannot wait to see you both next week and I wish I could have made it to Poland for your wedding.

Ruairi, it is so lovely to see you settled and content. And with someone as beautiful, down to earth and intelligent as Agata. I couldn't have wished for anyone better for you. It is heartwarming to see you both together as I have never seen you so in love and happy with your life. It really is a wonderful thing.

I am so proud of all that you have achieved thus far, you are an inspiration. I wish I had the courage and the bravery to do what you have done and set up a life in a country where you did not speak the language! It takes a lot of guts to do that and I see you always pushing yourself to do well and you create the life you always wanted. I admire that so much in you.

Agata, I know we haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time in one another's company but I look forward to getting to know you better now we are sisters in law!

All my absolute love to you both as you begin this chapter of your journey together, I wish you every happiness and all the health in the world to enjoy it.

Love, love, love. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment