Thursday 2 December 2010

Day Two: Jess Neisen


Jess:

Having only met you in the last year, and moreso gotten to know you over these last few months I can unequivoically say you are a huge treat!

I love your dedication to Oh Yeah. As a place that is so special to me, I love it when people see it for what it is and recognise just how amazing the people involved are. You are one of those amazing people. I am yet to see you moan or frown about giving up your time to be there.

The one memory that stands out for me is the Palook that Joe, Chris and Charlotte were away and you were out for the night. Knowing I was holding the fort you came down after being out and got stuck in to helping out. I won't ever forget that.

More recently, your wingwoman status and general white wine drinking buddy ability has been noted, and appreciated more than you realise.

I don't think you realise just how genuine you come across. Or how lovely, pretty and smart you are too!! That's just for starters, I bet at least 5 people who know could come up with at least 10 more adjectives!

Thank you for all your support.

Love, white wine, giggles, inappropriate flirting and wingwomen solidarity. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment