Friday 24 December 2010

Day Twenty-Four: Victoria Erskine


Victoria:

There is only so much I can write on this blog because if I were to write everything you are to me, I would be here all week and also some of it should never be committed to print ;)

Of all those I hold dear to me, we hve probably been through the most! Breakups, makeups, silly mistakes, mammoth mistakes, love, tears, achievements and struggles. You have been by my side (literally or metaphorically) through so many major life events, and vice versa.

There are times when I just can't imagine not knowing you or not having you in my life because no matter what happens, we always without fail, connect with one another. You have been my best friend, my rock and my support through so much, that it would be impossible to truly thank you for all you have done or all you have been to me.

I have never been more proud of anyone as I was when you moved to London. As terrifying as it was, having you move to the big smoke, I always knew it was in your plan. It was essentially what you were designed to do! It took so much courage and yet you just tackled it straight on. You always have had that 'grab life' attitude that I so envy! I am more delighted than words can attest to at how your city adventure is shaping up. You deserve the world Victoria and if I know you at all, I hope you won't stop til you get it.

You have always been one of the most thoughtful and attentive friends I have known. Where my memory is rubbish, you seem to remember every important date and you always manage to send a text or a card when you know I will appreciate it most. I hope you always know just how appreciated it actually is.

Thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart for your love, your friendship, your care and for just being you. I cant wait to know the Vic of ten, twenty or forty years from now- we will still be going to tesco and having challenges to see who can buy the most random purchase!! :)

I love you immensely! Love, amazing shoes, shiny tescos, toy soldiers, gremlins and letters.

I hope that every single dream you have for the next year comes true, and more. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment