Thursday 16 December 2010

Day Sixteen: Charlotte Dryden


Charlotte:

Well, we have already drunkenly reminisced about the first time I met you up that there mountain, hi. At the time I offered you that flump I had no idea at that time that we would end up spending so much time with one another and I now count you as one of my dearest friends.

I dont think Oh Yeah would be the place it is today without your passion, drive and enthusiasm for the place. As much as one place is not defined by individuals alone, I think it is clear for all to see that you too have been instrumental in the growth of the centre and the work it does.

On a personal level, I have loved getting to know you over the last few years and no matter when we hang out, there is always banter and craic to be had... and quite a few hangovers to recover from! From dropping bottles of Jager to counting enough pennies to send you to Peru, there is never a dull moment!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your care and support over the last few months. It means more than I can tell you to have someone as wonderful as you in my social circle! I know that I could scoot up the road to you at any time and be welcome. The same can be said for your wonderful fiancé! The warmth exudes from you both and I can't thank either of you enough for your friendship.

I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and that 2011 is the year that all your dreams come true!

Love, Jager, derry wans, gigs and more... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment