Thursday 23 December 2010

Day Twenty-two :Chris Flack


Chris:

Well, how to begin buddy?! We have been through the best of times and we have been through the worst of times. Always friends, and most definately always there for one another.

I can't think of anyone else who has got me into more random situations than you have and I can't think of anyone that I have drank more coffee with or bitched about the world with more either. You are one of life's good people, one of the individuals that the universe sends along that instantly makes me you think, 'Yep, we could totally be friends'!

I know that I take the piss out of you a lot, and vice versa, but deep down I hope you know what you mean to me. You have always been like a brother to me, always watching out for me, forever protective and constantly reassuring.

I simply do not know how I could have coped those first, dark days without you by my side. Whether it be throwing things at Walls or encouraging (blackmailing) me to eat.... You were there for me in every single sense of the word. I had the potential to fall into a heap but not only did you bring me up, you got me laughing. For the test of my life, I will always remember that.

One of my proudest moments this year was being part of your wedding to the wonderful Raechelle. I have never been so moved by a service and perhaps it was that I knew what journey you had been on to get to that place or maybe it was just the emotion of seeing you so happy. Either way I felt so blessed to be part of it.

Thank you for everything that you have done for me Chris. Whether it's to politically motivate me, to educate me, to encourage me... Even just making me smile. You are one in an absolute million and (dramatic pause) I love you to death.

You are, and hopefully always will be, one of my truest and best friends.

Love, tears, ducks, awful hand ornaments, elections and coffee, so so much coffee... Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment