Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day Seven: Laura Kelly


Lu:

Met through the love of a certain band, bonded over tea and gossip!

It seems bizarre that although I have known you for such a long time, we have only really became close in the last year. I can't really remember when we first met for coffee, but I remember it not being in any way awkward and going away thinking 'Wow, we have a lot in common!'. Then you sold some Uggs and the friendship was cemented ;)

The one thing I always think of when I think of you is how you have no idea how special you are. You are one the most unassuming and modest people I know and yet so intelligent, compassionate and pretty- with NO clue that you are all of these things.

If I could change one thing about you it would be for you to see yourself through the eyes of others for just one day. You would see the kind, clever, funny and gorgeous girl we all see when we look at you!

Thank you for all your tea, gossips, hugs, texts and general support. Those orange daisies you got me was just one of the lovliest gestures (and they lasted for ages!)

Thank you for being you, for being so open about so much with me and for trusting me with it all. You are one in a million bird.

Love, tea, tatts, terrible taste in men and above all, the music xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment